The titanium trial frame is necessary for any trial lens set, permitting manual insertion of different lenses. It helps professionals determine whether the prescription used is appropriate. A very light and full function optical lens frame. Provides smooth operation and precise measuring.
You can click here to buy the Trial Lens Set.
- Inner Frame Aperture: Φ33.5mm
- Material: titanium, plastic and stainless steel
- Four lens slots, three in front and one in back
- Axes Scale of Index Plate: accurate
- Multi-function: The PD , the height of the nose pad, the length and angle of the leg and the astigmatism axes are all adjustable.
- Easily-shaped ear rests and soft nose pad:Ergonomic designed , more comfortable to wear.
Packing listTrial Lens Frame x1
Note: There are no lenses in the slots, only a trial frame.
Order Processing Time and Shipping Time
|Item location||Processing time||Shipping time|
|United States||1-2 business days||2-5 business days (USPS or Fedex Ground)|
We Also Recommend
UCanSee 32 Lenses Optical Retinoscopy Rack Lens Set for Quick Examination of Diopter Spectacles with a Aluminum Case
Auto Refractor Autorefractor Refractometer Keratometry with 3D Tracking and Auto Focus 10.4” Color LCD Screen CE FDA Certification
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.