DescriptionPD meter is a precision optical instrument used to measure distance between pupils. Learn more about Pupillary Distance
Order Processing Time and Shipping Time
|Item location||Processing time||Shipping time|
|China||2-7 business days||4-7 business days|
- Clear optical line, precise optical structure, and measurement.
- Display the results of two eyes separately.
- Easy operation and fast measure.
- Auto power off and memory function save energy and meanwhile ensure the data won't lose.
- Monocular measure is also available.
- PD meter X 1
- User's Manual X 1
Power Battery: DC 12 V; 23 A; 5 W
Dimension: 8.27" x 4.92" x 2.56"
Weight: 0.55 Pounds
1.Precise optical structure and measurement.
2.Display the results of Monocular PD, total PD and VD
3.Adjust the visual distance from 30cm to ∞.
4.Set the brightness of LED lamp, time of automatic power-off and the precision of measurement
We Also Recommend
UCanSee 32 Lenses Optical Retinoscopy Rack Lens Set for Quick Examination of Diopter Spectacles with a Aluminum Case
Auto Refractor Autorefractor Refractometer Keratometry with 3D Tracking and Auto Focus 10.4” Color LCD Screen CE FDA Certification
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.