Eyeglasses Frame Warmer
The machine can soften the frame without being damaged by heating, and then the frame can be adjusted and repaired, which is widely used in optical shops and optical processing industry.
- The machine can be heated up to 320℉, which completely meets your needs for the heating frame. It is easy to operate and use, and the noise level is low.
- Our frame heater adopts ceramic heating technology, which eliminates the need for an open flame heat source. The air inlet is located at the bottom of the machine, ensuring stable heating.
- The air outlet is covered with wool felt material for heat insulation, effectively protecting the temples and frames.
- The windproof cover allows for faster heating and keeps dust out. Additionally, the air outlet can be adjusted by modifying the windproof cover.
- The frame heater is suitable for correcting non-metal spectacle frames, such as resin, acetate, tr90, etc.
Power Supply: AC 110 V/ 60 Hz
Rated Power: 550 W
Wind Speed: 1.8 m/s
Temperature Range: 160 centigrade
Noise: < 70 dB (A)
Size: 19 x 15 x 16 cm
Dimensions: 22 x 22 x 20 cm
Net Weight: 1.1 kg
Gross Weight: 1.6 kg
- Frame warmer X 1
- Instruction X 1
- Power cord X 1
Order Processing Time and Shipping Time
|Item location||Processing time||Shipping time|
|United States||1-2 business days||2-5 business days (USPS or Fedex Ground)|
We Also Recommend
Manual Lens Grinder Optical Hand Edger 35WV Single Wheel DC Motor
Eyeglass Repair Tools 14 pcs Set Spectacles Pliers Screwdriver with Plastic Holder
Auto Lensmeter with Printer - 7'' Touch Screen - PD, PH, UV - RS232 serial port - FDA Certification
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.